Have you heard of Azazie? They are an on-line retailer largely specializing in wedding and bridesmaid dresses, but they also have cocktail, party and casual dresses as well! They offer incredible prices and great quality garments with offerings for both straight and plus size women which we absolutely love! Keep reading to learn more about the pieces we scooped up and why we love ‘em!
Leslie’s Sheer Sensation
For my curvy girls: Dress // Shorts //
As I’m writing this post, I realize that I don’t even know if I have the words to describe just how much I love this dress! I have been watching it on the Azazie site for months now, looking at it in awe and imagining how I would style it and where I would wear it! And y’all, the dream has finally come true! It seems to be an item that will sell out, but come right back, and I’m so very grateful for that! This dress right here makes me feel R-O-Y-A-L!
So let me breakdown the elements of this dress that I love most:
1. It’s see-through baby: I love that it’s sheer! This adds a little extra sexy to this maxi length dress. I would totally be able to wear it as a cover-up at a great beach or boat party where swimwear is a must, and I could also wear it to a party with some cute shorts as I’ve done here. Wherever I decide to go in this dress, there will be a party!LOL
2. Gold foil detail: Y’all the gold foil leaf detail elevates this dress to the next level for me. We all know by now that I love print, but the use of the foil detail makes this dress look even more glam!
3. Show a lil leg: THE SIDE SLIT!!! That HIGH side slit detail is EVERYTHING! I can totally see me on a yacht wearing a super cute bikini rocking this dress and living my best post-pandemic life. But since not all of us have yachts (LOL) I love that this side slit can show my legs off when wearing cut-off shorts or even skinny jeans. It allows for more versatility with my outfit options and I’m ALL about that!
4. Deep v neckline: Love the neckline on this dress. A huge trend this spring/summer is the bra top, and this sheer dress makes it so easy to rock one without showing too much skin.
5. Tie waist: While I’m not always a fan of elasticized waistbands I do love it in this dress. I love that with the elasticized waist and belt I can really highlight my waistline so I don’t just float in the garment. I do wish the belt was a bit wider as sometimes it slips and you can see the elastic of the waistband, but it’s an easy adjustment, but would be great if no adjustments’ were needed.
What else can I say? I just love this dress. I know it will be in my wardrobe for years and the versatility will keep me coming back to it. While no, this is not one you will be rocking daily, on the occasions when you do pull it out, you will knock their socks off!
Gail – Gone with the Wind Fabulous
Are you a bride looking for some cute bridemaids dresses or are you guest looking for a formal look? Then Azazie is the place for you!
What I really like about this brand is that no matter your size you can find a dress that will fit! No more wondering, hoping or praying that a brand will have something you like AND in your size!
This dress from Azazie is called the Kerstie dress in the colour “Vintage Mauve”. I love the fact that its strapless and has this amazing slit. The Kerstie dress is straight dress with a sweetheart bodice and delicate pleating. This dress is very well constructed and has padding in the bust and boning as well to really hold you in.
The dress also comes with detachable spaghetti straps. The cascading ruffle of the skirt portion of the dress makes you feel as though you’re just floating when you walk.
Azazie has this great feature called, “At Home Try- On” where you can select up to 3 dresses to try on before you buy! The cost is only $15 per dress and you have a week to try them on and decide which style works best for you.
I completed my look with delicate silver jewelry and blush coloured pumps.
And that’s the long & short of it!
Gail & Leslie xoxo
Photo credit: Roseline Bonheur
Though this is a sponsored post, the opinion expressed are our own.